Are you in Calgary? Capital Region Housing and the City of Edmonton are co-hosting a session with organizations to better understand the implementation and support the success of RentSmart!
As you may be aware the Affordable Housing (Home Program) City of Edmonton and Capital Region Housing have been working to support organizations to expand the program. We would like to invite you, or a representative from your organization to a facilitated discussion on the RentSmart program in Calgary. We are seeking individuals who can speak, at an organizational level, about the challenges and future for delivery of the RentSmart program.
Date: Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Time: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Location: Andrew Davidson Building, Athens Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, 133 6 Ave SE, Calgary, AB
- Capital Region Housing – Overview and update on RentSmart across Alberta
- Discussion: Organizational strategies for delivering RentSmart programs
- Discussion: Organizational challenges in delivering RentSmart
- Discussion: Solutions or suggestions for increasing the delivery of RentSmart across Calgary
- Close and next steps (5 minutes)
If you have a representative to send, please RSVP to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the name and email address so a meeting notice can be forwarded. (Please note: due to space limitations, we are limited to 20 people for this session)